This tour aims to take you for a larger time travel, and makes you fully grasp the significance of this crucial decision Louis XIV took in order to assert his power: to leave the official residence of the King within Paris, the Louvre, to set up in Versailles, a tiny village 12 miles away. Visit Versailles and Le Louvre in one day. Our package is all inclusive: it is a combination between our Private Louvre tour & our Versailles half day Unmissables.
Louvre & Versailles tour in one day
Private tour to Versailles & Louvre with skip the Line
During this private tour from Le Louvre to Versailles, you will visit both sights and you will discover the highlights and history of each sites. As our tours are private, more experienced visitors will be able to customize this tour to their wishes on request in advance.
5/7 (every day except Mond&Tues)
9Hrs (full day)
Skip the Line
Type of tour
Private, up to 25 people
Versailles & le Louvre Tour
With our effortless booking system
From 260€/pers for 6
What is included in this private tour
- Enjoy a private tour with a friendly Versailles & Louvre Museum expert really dedicated to you.
- Feel like a Queen: skip-the-line tickets.
- Headsets (if necessary) so you can always hear your guide.
- Get our tips to continue your visit by your own if you wish to extend your experience.
What to see during this private tour
- Highlights of the gardens and the Palace of Versailles.
- Discover le Louvre as a Medieval fortress.
- Discover le Louvre as a Royal residence of the Kings.
- Discover our selection of the best Masterpieces among the 35 000 present in the Museum. (paintings, sculptures, drawings, ceramics, archeological objects, art objects of various materials…)
What to see during this private Versailles Louvre tour ?
Price list – The Louvre Versailles full day
|Number of people||Total Price all included (except lunch)|
|2 people||475 € / pers|
|3 people||400 € / pers|
|4 people||325 € / pers|
|5 people||290 € / pers|
|6 people||260 € / pers|
|More than 6 people||On request|
The Palace of Versailles sells a limited number of tickets with direct access to professional travel agencies ONLY. During the high season these tickets are often fully booked. We advise you to book our Louvre Versailles tour at least 6 weeks in advance. If this is not possible, we recommend you to book an afternoon half-day tour when the Palace is less busy.
If you book our Versailles & Louvre tour less than 6 weeks in advance, for your own convenience, please provide us (if possible) with alternative dates & times at the check-out.
** Basically we do not take the responsibility to carry your luggage during the day. If you need to tidy your luggage we can arrange it with an extra but we need to know it before booking.
** Visitors with disabilities can not access everywhere in le Louvre. Please contact us before booking and we will customize your tour of le Louvre.
Meeting point - Versailles Louvre private tour -
During this Louvre Versailles tour, the pick up hotel is included. The meeting point is in the lobby of your hotel or at the door of your appartement. We will take you back to your hotel/appartement after the tour.
Customization & Options - Versailles Louvre private tour -
This Versailles Louvre tour that we propose you is fully included. We do think that this tour includes everything you need to be passionate for a few hours. But if you & your family need a more specific service, we can customize our tour according to your wish:
- If you want a more specific visit of the museum (Ancient Egypt / Italian paintings department etc…)
- One of our speciality is to introduce our clients to new facets of places they have already visited. You may have already toured le Louvre several times and fear to be bored? You would like to “blow your mind over” with a different visit! Then let’s have a talk and let us reinvent your visit in order to turn it into a new discovery.
Please feel free to ask us by email. We’ll be delighted to build a customized visit for you.
The Museums are huge, we suggest you to wear some sneakers and comfortable clothes during your visit to Louvre & Versailles Museums.
Next to the reinforcement of the security to enter in the Museums, the control may take longer than usual. Our skip the line tickets enable us to avoid the long queue. However you may have to wait a bit for the checking , especially during the high season.